Fine Vine Wines - Home Winemakers Club - Winemaking kits, concentrates, equipment, supplies, advice, recipes, and tutorials
To clarify the "Comments" column in the online catalog,
the following is presented:
- In Stock - These are items
that were in stock as of the last inventory update. We do; however, work from the same inventory for the internet sales as the retail store, as such, there will be times when we run out of an item while you are placing your order. In addition, please note that this only tells you that we have at least one of an item. We will be updating the system to check for quantities when you place the order, but currently if does not.
- Out of Stock - Items marked with this comment show that we are currently out of stock, but will be re-stocking shortly. Most items are out of stock for less than a week, but some of the wine kits that ship directly from Canada, take 2-3 weeks to receive. If you order an out of stock item, we will put your order in back order status and ship as soon as the product(s) is received. Any discounts reflected on the order will be honored no matter when the order ships.
- Special Order - These are items that are available,
but are currently mot stocked for various reasons. We place our orders with our
distributors generally 1 to 2 times per month. When we do order with the company that carries your special order item, we will order your item(s). When the item(s) arrive, we will either ship them out or contact you for pickup, whichever method you indicated on your order. If it appears the order will take longer than 4 weeks, we will advise you so you can decide if you still want the item(s).
- New Lower Price - These
products have had a reduction in price during the last
- New Item - These are items
that we have added to our product catalog within the
last 60 days.
- Discontinued - These products have been discontinued by us. When they are gone, we will not be ordering any more.
- Temporarily Unavailable - We do not have any of these products on hand and our distributor is currently out of stock, as well. As soon as we can, we will re-stock these items.
- Pre-Order Wine Kits - These wine kits are very popular and, since they are produced on a limited basis, once they are sold out, they are gone. The best way to assure yourself of receiving these kits is to pre-order them. Your credit card is not charged until the pre-order is shipped or picked up.
- Pre-Order Fresh Grapes and Must - We offer fresh vinifera grapes once per year in July and August. Since the grapes are perishable, we only take pre-orders for the fresh grapes and we will charge your credit card when the order i placed.
If you have
any questions about the availability of an item, please
don't hestitate to contact